Here are some examples on how to apply the 3 Musketeers for different kinds of applications.
- Hello, World! is the simplest example showing the 3 Musketeers in action.
- 3musketeers.ioopen in new window uses 3 Musketeers to build VuePress website and deploy to Netlify with GitHub Actions.
- envvarsopen in new window is a small Go application that uses GitHub Actions to build, test, and create a Docker image.
- flemay/musketeersopen in new window is a docker image that is built, tested, and deployed with GitHub Actions to Docker Hub.
- flemay/cookiecutteropen in new window is a docker image that is built, tested, and deployed to Docker Hub with GitLab CI/CD. The pipeline uses Docker in Docker (DinD) with the image
- Echoopen in new window is a Cookiecutter template for a basic example that echoes the value of an environment variable.