Here are some examples on how to apply the 3 Musketeers for different kinds of applications.
- Hello, World! is the simplest example showing the 3 Musketeers in action.
- 3musketeers.io (opens new window) uses 3 Musketeers to build VuePress website and deploy to Netlify with GitHub Actions.
- envvars (opens new window) is a small Go application that uses GitHub Actions to build, test, and create a Docker image.
- flemay/musketeers (opens new window) is a docker image that is built, tested, and deployed with GitHub Actions to Docker Hub.
- flemay/cookiecutter (opens new window) is a docker image that is built, tested, and deployed to Docker Hub with GitLab CI/CD. The pipeline uses Docker in Docker (DinD) with the image
- Echo (opens new window) is a Cookiecutter template for a basic example that echoes the value of an environment variable.